This statement is intended to inform our visitors and users of the personal data protection policy followed by PRINCIPAL HOTELES DEL MEDITERRANEO, S.L. in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the protection of persons with respect to the General Data Protection Regulation or "GDPR".
1 WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
PRINCIPAL HOTELES DEL MEDITERRANEO SL (hereinafter Hotel Principal), a hotel in Gandia, with address at C / Clot de la Mota, 38. 46730 Playa de Gandia, with FISCAL CODE: B-96765581 and Telephone + 34 96 284 65 66. The email to contact for everything related to your personal data is email@example.com
2 FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In the Hotel Principal we use your personal data only for the following purposes:
• Booking manager, to manage the reservation in our hotel, as well as administrative and fiscal derivative procedures.
• Manage the provision of the contracted accommodation service, as well as additional services to the stay. The basis Legitimation is contractual to manage the stay.
• Web contact forms for the hiring of stays, events, galas, celebrations. Your data will be used to contact you and send you the technical and commercial information requested. The basis Legitimation is contractual for the management of the stay and/or the event.
• Manage the sending of commercial communications by electronic and / or conventional means, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box or showing his opposition to said treatment. The basis Legitimation is the legitimate interest and the express consent.
3 HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data will be preserved such as follows:
• Management of bookings, personal data to which you have access will be treated the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. After this, the Hotel Principal will keep the personal data when they are no longer relevant for the purposes, duly blocked, for making them available to the competent Public Administrations, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor's Office during the conservation periods provided by law. Hotel Principal will proceed to the physical deletion of your data once these deadlines have elapsed.
• Sending commercial communications by electronic means (emails) and / or conventional means, we will continue to send you information as long as you do not request cancellation in any of the communications sent.
• Contacts related with events, will be stored for 24 months as long as there is no continuity in the commercial relationship.
4 WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE US YOUR DATA?
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal information about you at the Hotel Principal. You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
You can request to limit the processing of your personal data, oppose it, request the portability of your data, as well as not be subject to automated individual decisions, through the following means:
By sending a written request to the postal address or email address indicated above.
Hotel Principal will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. Take into account that you can submit a claim to the supervisory authority at any time.
5 HOW WE HAVE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The personal data we treat has been provided directly by you through the different forms available on the website.
The Hotel Principal will deal with the following data:
• Identifying data: name, surnames.
• Contact information: Postal address, mobile phone, email address.
• Personal characteristics data: date of birth, nationality.
• Preferences data.
• Geolocation data.
• Type of device.
• Data of the credit card, necessary to make the payment of the reservation or to guarantee it, as well as to pay for the stay or the services associated with it.